Kitchen Team Member-Sundays Off & Growth Opportunities
At Chick-fil-A, the Kitchen or Cook Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the Kitchen or Cook team member experience.
Joining the Chick-fil-A Lohman or University Ave. team is an exciting opportunity to partner with us in:
- Giving back to our community
- Leadership Development
- Providing Quality Fast Service
- We give back to our schools, organizations, and families in need through fundraisers, spirit nights, events, and promotions.
- Working at Chick-fil-A Lohman or University Ave teaches more than just food safety. It teaches life and leadership skills that will carry over into any career path you choose.
- We proudly provide quality food with remarkable speed. This takes a great deal of team effort and individual growth.
- Full Time/Part Time
- 16 years or older
- Desire to work in a fast and fun environment
- No Experience Necessary
- Kitchen or Cook Team Members will be trained in two possible areas: Prep and Kitchen.
What to bring with you to the team:
- Optimistic Warmth
- Growth Mindset
- Work Ethic
- Food Preparation with a servant heart
These traits are essential to success at Chick-fil-A or any other career path you choose. We look for team members who can bring these traits with them to work every day.
Opportunities for Advancement
All of our team members have opportunities to grow every day. Here are just some of the positions you can grow into:
- Certified Trainer – Certified Trainers are responsible for the development of new team members in the areas of standards and culture. They work hand in hand with new team members and coach them along the way.
- Team Leader – Team Leaders have the opportunity to lead their area to success each day. They put a plan together for their shifts and execute that plan to ensure a great work environment and excellent guest service.
- Restaurant Leader – Restaurant Leaders ensure the operations of the store are running correctly. They lead in ensuring Chick-fil-A standards are being met and guest service is of the highest quality.
Chick-fil-A Lohman Or University Ave. Benefits
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Growth Opportunities Room for growth and development. Leadership opportunities available as well as opportunities to be trained in specific areas of the business including but not limited to: Training, Catering, Marketing, Maintenance, Event Planning, Delivery, etc.
College Scholarships At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
Health Benefits for eligible employees who qualify